lord of war - Bienvenue chez les Lord of War 

lord of war Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
 FAQ
   Rechercher   Membres   Profil         Connexion 

Sadio Mane sends hometown in Senegal 300 Liverpool shirts fo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lord of war Index du Forum -> Externe -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 12:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sadio Mane sends hometown in Senegal 300 Liverpool shirts fo Répondre en citant

Sadio Mane sends hometown in Senegal 300 Liverpool shirts for the Champions League final

maxbet Saido Mane has sent 300 Liverpool shirts to his hometown in Senegal for the locals to wear during this evening’s Champions League final against Real Madrid. Liverpool’s incredible European journey culminates in Kiev on Saturday as the 12-time European champions take on the five-time European champions in the Champions League final. The 26-year-old grew up in Bambali, Senegal and has admitted that it is a dream to be playing in the Champions League final for Liverpool having been in awe of the club’s remarkable comeback against AC Milan when aged just 13-years-old.

Mane’s gift
Not only will Mane be flying the Senegalese flag during’s Saturday’s Champions League final, he will also be representing his country during this summer’s World Cup with two winners’ medals on his mind. Ahead of the final in Kiev, Mane has gifted his local village, where he grew up, with 300 Liverpool shirt as he looks to become the first Senegalese player to win the competition. maxbet

Mane said:
“There are 2,000 in the village. I bought 300 Liverpool jerseys to send to the people in the village, so the fans can wear to watch the final,” said Mane. “My mum and my uncle, they are all going to be watching. “Nobody in the village will work this day. I will be going back in the summer after the World Cup and hopefully, I will be showing everyone a (winners’) medal.”

The forward recalled watching the 2005 final when the Reds won their fifth European title, he added: “I remember AC Milan v Liverpool. Three-nil down, then 3-3 and penalties. This was a big memory for me,” said Mane, who revealed he was a Barcelona fan at the time. “If you had said then I would be playing the final I would say it is something incredible in my life. Hopefully, we are going to win.” maxbet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 12:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 08:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Should Everton make a move for Marouane Fellaini? Répondre en citant

Should Everton make a move for Marouane Fellaini?

ลิ้ ง sbo According to reports from The Times, Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini is all set to reject new contract offers at Manchester United as he seeks to continue his career elsewhere.

The report claims that the 30-year-old midfielder has offers from AC Milan and another British club. He is unlikely to stay at Old Trafford beyond the summer, although United have offered him a one year deal.

Fellaini wants about £100,000 per week. Furthermore, he is seeking regular first-team football after starting five league games under Jose Mourinho last season. Should Everton be interested in bringing back their former midfielder? ลิ้ ง sbo

The Belgian enjoyed five good years under David Moyes when he was at Everton, and was loved by the fans. He will take no time to settle in at his old club.

Although he is not an archetypal Marco Silva signing, Fellaini brings different qualities to the side. His physicality and versatility could come in handy for a side that are looking to rebuild under a new manager.

Also, Fellaini is vastly experienced. He has a wealth of Premier League and Champions League experience, and is a regular player for the star studded Belgian national team. He could be a leader in the dressing room, and would add depth and quality to the side. ลิ้ ง sbo

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sadio Mane sends hometown in Senegal 300 Liverpool shirts fo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lord of war Index du Forum -> Externe -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation